Foto of the moment

Say "Hello" to my piggy!!!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Hello again!!!

Been a while since I last updated, it's been a busy month! It's amazing how fast time flies and how many or little things are accomplished. I'm really looking forward to the beautiful spring weather and many great things to come. So far this year has been a great learning experience for me. Though with all the many changes and things that keep me occupied, I did manage to snap a few shots from my trip to Arkansas over the weekend for my brother's wedding. Enjoy!

The road leading up to my sister in law's parents' house. So kho siab!

Such a long lonely road!
 
Got milk? Hahaha

The quiet creek by the in-law's home.
The Newlyweds. Can you believe my sister in law and I had to wear traditional hmong clothes all the way home from the 14 hour drive? *kill me* 
My little sister and I. We got bored on the ride home.

Lol this was as close as I could get to being a "Poj Ntxoog" (Ghost)
Here's another rendition. haha