Foto of the moment

Say "Hello" to my piggy!!!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I dropped out

of one of my classes. Fucking professor can not teach for shit! Sorry for my dirty mouth, but seriously he sucks big time! Maybe I shouldn't blame him and blame myself for being a slow ass who doesn't understand the materials he rushes through, but fuck it's half way through the semester, and I still can't catch up. Get this, I even talked to him, I e-mailed him explaining that perhaps he could slow down and explain some of the rules, but he only replied back that I should keep seeing the tutor. Forget that! I spend all my time away from class with THE TUTOOOOOOOOOOOOORS, yet I still can't learn jack because the way its taught is just all blown out of proportion! Every professor teaches differently, and I just can't understand the things he lectures about. Besides, more than half of the examples he gives don't even relate to the subject, at least not in any constructive way any way! *sigh of relief* *Breath of fresh polluted air* Yes!!!

I haven't blogged for a while, but I just wanted to say it's been a busy and productive week so far. I can not wait for this weekend, because Jon is coming back to spend the weekend with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I bought a few frugal buys too, I will share soon! <3 Jewel Yang